BILLABLE LABOR CATEGORY: Multimedia Coordinator Spacesuit
CAREER LADDER TITLE: SME I, II, III
LOCATION: Houston Tx
We need your talent, teamwork, and energy to help us achieve great things that inspire people all over the globe. We need you to bring creative ideas and diverse backgrounds to help us envision, shape, and deliver systems that will enable the exploration of space while benefiting people here on Earth. We are excited about what we do, and we need you on our team as we take on exciting challenges for NASA's pursuits in deep space exploration. Jacobs is NASA's largest engineering solutions provider working together with NASA at centers across the United States.
The Multimedia Coordinator for Spacesuits will:
- Develop communication and outreach products capturing the team's technical work, capabilities, and accomplishments
- Develop and implement the strategic communications plan to meet the goals and initiatives for Product Development for the Multimedia Team.
- Development and maintain a database of training videos.
- Perform technical and professional writing including editing scripts, newsletters, etc.
- Mentor new team members for multimedia product development
- Develop the strategic plan for event implementation
- Provide multimedia coordination
- Ensure all parties and resources are coordinated for each event
- Prepare announcements as needed for the program and team members
- Seek proper approvals or authorization for venues for events
- Coordinate logistics with photographers, videographers, and venue personnel as needed
- Lead planning where multiple skills are needed for the execution of the event
- Perform other duties as required
- Work Environment-Generally, an office environment can involve inside or outside work depending on the task.
- Physical Requirements-Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods (90% of the time). May require lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs. (5% of the time).
- Equipment and Machines-Standard office equipment (PC, telephone, printer, etc.).
- Attendance-Regular attendance by the established work schedule is critical. Ability to work outside the regular schedule and adjust the schedule to meet peak periods and surge requirements.
- Other Essential Functions -Professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: None
- BA or BS degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a field or a related area in the appropriate discipline from an accredited college or university, or nine (9) years of appropriate and progressive experience.
- additional relevant education may be substituted for progressive experience and two (2) years of college with courses in business administration or industrial management, and twelve (12) years of progressively responsible administrative and/or technical support assignments. Additional relevant education may be substituted for progressive experience
- Familiarity with the JSC Knowledge Capture project, the xEMU spacesuit, and the Artemis program
- Familiarity with Johnson Space Center (JSC) organizations, processes, and procedures
- Proven experience working in multimedia coordination for large NASA programs
- Proven organizational skills efficiently managing the delivery of multiple products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experienced with MS Office and SharePoint
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Preferences
“Aeyon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Aeyon is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Aeyon are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Aeyon will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on these characteristics.”