LABOR CATEGORY: Scheduler V
CAREER LADDER TITLE: SME III
LOCATION: Huntsville, AL (Space Launch System Program - NASA Marshall Space Flight Center)
The Scheduler V will support NASA under the CPSS contract. This position will support Space Launch System (SLS) program in the Systems Engineering and Integration Office (SEIO).
- Independently develop, monitor, and analyze system integration schedules and integrated master plans.
- Perform probabilistic schedule risk analysis and schedule health analysis.
- Perform critical path and driving path analysis within SEIO schedules.
- Act as a mentor for junior-level schedulers on the team.
- Collaborate with a wide range of personnel across the program in order to garner schedule status.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must be a U.S. Citizen and complete a U.S. government background investigation.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Arts
- Desired minimum of 17 years of applicable experience.
- Desired 12 years of direct Aerospace or Research and Development experience.
- Proficient Microsoft Project user
- Experience performing probabilistic schedule risk analysis and schedule health analysis.
- Experience using Milestones Professional and schedule risk tools (Full Monte, Acumen Fuse, etc.) desired.
- Experience in resource loading is preferred.
- Understanding of EIA-748 standard earned value management (EVM) principles.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or other related certifications desirable
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and complete a U.S. Government background investigation.
- Work Environment- Generally an office environment but can involve inside or outside work depending on the task.
- Physical Requirements- Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods). It may require lifting and carrying up to 10 lbs. (5% of the time).
- Equipment and Machines- Standard office equipment (PC, telephone, printer, etc.).
- Attendance- Regular attendance by the established work schedule is critical. Ability to work outside the regular schedule and adjust the program to meet peak periods and surge requirements when required.
- Other Essential Functions- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
“Aeyon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Aeyon is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Aeyon are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Aeyon will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on these characteristics.”