BILLABLE LABOR CATEGORY: Lab Technical Integrator (EN3)
CAREER LADDER TITLE :
LOCATION: Houston Tx
We need your talent, teamwork, and energy to help us achieve great things that inspire people all over the globe. We need you to bring creative ideas and diverse backgrounds to help us envision, shape, and deliver systems enabling space exploration while benefiting people here on Earth. We are excited about what we do, and we need you on our team as we take on exciting challenges for NASA's pursuits in deep space exploration. Jacobs is NASA's largest engineering solutions provider working with NASA at centers across the United States.
The Lab Technical Integrator will:
- Provide technical Integration among EV/EP/ER labs, including managing interfaces between labs for joint tests
- Support services that affect the labs, including inter-lab network (LabNet), physical and IT security, and facility
- Coordination with EV/EP/ER teams on lab certification plans, integration with program goals, schedules, and implementation of common services and processes
- Coordinate receipt of Cross-Program labs elements (Orion, HLS) and integration into X Lab
- Participate, track, and report on event execution, including URR, and TRR, for integrated demonstrations and tests
- Lead the support team, including the Facility Manager, Network Administrator, and System Administrator
- Operate and maintain the lab environment hardware and software
- Provide support (MagicDraw, excessing equipment, etc.) roles
- Coordinate and Manage facility space utilization and occupation
- Ensure compliance, operational sustainment
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers and be customer-focused
- Manage, update, and maintain configuration management of lab and resources
- Conduct project and resource planning and reporting (PPBE and TCSR)
- Document and maintain comprehensive Lab Configuration and operation
- Perform other duties as assigned Qualifications
- Work Environment - Generally, an office environment can involve inside or outside work, depending on the task.
- Physical Requirements - Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods (90% of the time). May require lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs. (5% of the time).
- Equipment and Machines - Standard office equipment (PC, telephone, printer, etc.).
- Attendance - Regular attendance in accordance with the established work schedule is critical. Ability to work outside the regular schedule and adjust the schedule to meet peak periods and surge requirements.
- Other Essential Functions - Professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: None
- Requires a minimum of a bachelor's degree in Engineering and typically possesses 5- 10 years of related experience
- Experience with lab integration, including facility and operations
- Experience in system integration, engineering, and ICD development
- Experience with technical integration, including hardware and software integration
- Experience with security planning, implementation, and maintenance
- Experience with software license management, including tracking and procurement
- Demonstrate problem-solving background with accompanying troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate effective communication with customers and other team members, both written and orally
- Able to quickly adapt to new situations and a willingness to learn new technologies
- Able to work independently as well as collectively within a team
- Linux/Unix system administration, communication, user authentication, and storage design, development, and maintenance
- TCP/IP Network analysis, configuration, and administration experience
- ARINC 664 Rate Constrained or SAE AS6802 Time-Triggered Ethernet Experience
- System and software configuration management
- Server maintenance and backup
- System requirements analysis
- JSC network familiarity
“Aeyon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Aeyon is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Aeyon are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Aeyon will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on these characteristics.”