BILLABLE LABOR CATEGORY: Management Analyst II
CAREER LADDER TITLE: Manager
LOCATION: Hybrid Remote (Pentagon/Mark Center)
JOB DESCRIPTION: Aeyon seeks motivated individuals passionate about helping clients achieve excellence. Qualified candidates will have a creative, holistic, and systematic approach to problem-solving. This position supports the Defense Innovation Board (DIB) in the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research & Engineering (USD(R&E)). The Defense Innovation Board is a federal advisory board within the Department of Defense that provides the Secretary of Defense and other senior leaders within the DoD with independent advice and recommendations on innovative means to address future emerging technology challenges and opportunities.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS:
- Familiarity with innovation, design thinking, human-centered design, entrepreneurship, Lean Start-Up methodology, process improvement, or similar business practices related to innovation.
- Familiarity with advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision, robotics, automation, etc.
- Demonstrated experience conducting research and analysis, including gathering information and identifying and analyzing issues.
- Demonstrated experience developing recommendations to resolve substantive problems of effectiveness and efficiency of work operations in a program or program support setting.
- Demonstrated experience establishing criteria to measure and/or predict the attainment of organizational goals and objective.
- Demonstrated experience conducting studies and analyses to determine the responsiveness of support activities.
- Demonstrated experience developing assessment criteria for studies.
- Demonstrated experience developing funding inputs, milestones, and performance criteria.
- Demonstrated experience assessing the impact of proposed changes.
- Demonstrated experience working with business process owners to develop new policies and procedures for program changes.
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing travel for senior leaders.
- Demonstrated experience with event planning.
- Advanced knowledge of requirements for successful preparation of reports, briefings, memoranda, and presentations
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong focus on quality control, customer service, consistency, and attention to detail to ensure the accuracy of work completed.
- Self-initiative, resourcefulness, and flexibility
- Demonstrated knowledge of knowledge management techniques and best practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to interact with colleagues and senior-level officials professionally.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly and concisely, including proper use of grammar and logically- correct content.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet tools
- TOP SECRET – SENSITIVE COMPARTMENTED INFORMATION security clearance or, if
- required, within 30 days of contract award - an interim SECRET security clearance. Management Analyst II personnel may be required to access Special Access Programs.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Secret with the ability to obtain TS/SCI
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: bachelor’s required.
- Demonstrated experience conducting studies and analyses on national security and technology policy issues.
- Demonstrated experience providing management analysis, research, and analysis related to DoD federal advisory board activities.
- Demonstrated experience designing, scheduling, and executing activities in support of federal advisory board activities, consistent with USG and DoD laws and regulations.
- Master's Degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
“Aeyon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Aeyon is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Aeyon are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Aeyon will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on these characteristics.”