BILLABLE LABOR CATEGORY: Reliability, Maintainability, Logistic supportability, and Availability (RMLA) Analyst
LOCATION: Yuma, AZ
- Lead and perform Suitability Analysis for the program.
- Responsible for suitability test planning, test execution, data collection, reduction and analysis, and reporting.
- Ensure the reliability, maintainability, logistic supportability, and availability requirements are adequately addressed in the test and data collection plan.
- Support Reliability Test Planning and Execution. Recommend sample sizes and test methods.
- Support Maintainability Test Planning and Execution. Including planning and coordination for maintenance demonstrations, as applicable.
- Support Logistic supportability Test Planning and Execution. Coordinate with NAVSUP as required. Review and provide feedback on the Program Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP).
- Support Availability Test Planning and Execution.
- Review the system and subsystem design documents to ensure RMLA requirements are understood and incorporated into the test plan. Propose test methods and definitions to support the suitability evaluation.
- Analyze engineering documents to develop an understanding of the interfaces of the components and failure modes.
- Document failure definition and scoring criteria to support the suitability analysis for the system under test. Including developing the purposes of Essential Function Failures and Operational Mission Failures.
- Propose statistical analysis techniques for the RMLA requirements and document them in the data analysis plan.
- Collaborate with engineering and project management to plan, coordinate, and execute all RMLA work required to conduct system and subsystem suitability testing.
- Coordinate, perform, and execute all tasks required to achieve the project RMLA milestones: project RMLA Plan, reliability prediction analysis, maintainability, and availability analysis, as well as logistics assessment.
- Maintain RMLA Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to visually convey system operational suitability status against the established project and test schedule.
- Attend Failure Review Board (FRB) meetings and review root cause analysis findings, when applicable.
- Analyze projected system and subsystem utilization and calculate the cumulative effect of individual component reliabilities on final system reliability.
- Observe the conduct of tests to document and evaluate suitability factors, such as numbers and causes of unit failures, utilization time, downtime, number of maintenance actions, and maintenance times.
- Document and compile failure data generated during the test. Compile and analyze this data set to evaluate the system’s suitability against the requirements.
- Conduct post-test data analysis with appropriate statistics and document in the data analysis summary.
- Review failure modes to identify components posing excessive failure risks.
- Advise and confer with test directors and engineers in meetings to present suitability findings and recommendations.
- Possess experience with aircraft systems and subsystems, Reliability Block Diagrams, System Reliability Assessments, Component Reliability Predictions, System interface diagrams, and relevant software tools.
- Have experience with USMC maintenance action forms and maintenance systems such as Naval Aviation Logistics Command Management Information System (NALCOMIS), OOMA, CAMEO, Deckplate, etc.
- Holds experience with Configuration Management and Version Control Tools.
Experience: 6 years of directly related experience (including internships) providing Functional Responsibility related job services.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related scientific or technical disciplines.
“Aeyon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Aeyon is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Aeyon are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Aeyon will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on these characteristics.”