Aeyon is committed to Integrity, Service, Excellence, and Innovation – Always!
At the very center of Aeyon’s core values is our unwavering commitment to a culture that always focuses on the success of our customers, provides rewarding careers for our employees, and gives back to our communities.
Excellence is at the core of our service delivery model and drives our success. We embrace our obligation to our employees and our communities. We maintain integrity in all that we do for our customers and our corporate selves, and we seek innovation in service to the Country.
Your day-to-day work will include:
The Cost Estimator Analyst will support a large NASA Program under the CPSS PP&C contract at JSC (Johnson Space Flight Center). Job duties include direct Assessment, Cost Estimating, and Scheduling support to the PP&C Office and Program Office of the NASA Program.
• Shall provide Cost Estimating support to the ACES team within the Program PP&C Office and interact with PP&C management and staff.
• Provide Change Request estimates and cost analysis of proposed hardware changes, operational changes, and contractor proposals. Update cost estimates against contractor proposals and provide input to NASA technical evaluations. Validate that the scope and rates used in the initial IGE developed to support the ROM are consistent with the official contractor proposal. Provide assessments in a NASA-approved electronic format template.
• Utilize NASA-provided analytic models for developing parametric cost estimates, risk assessments, and ad-hoc assessments.
• Update and maintain the ICED to incorporate database vendor product updates, changes in COSMOS, and development of additional reports.
• NASA experience preferred.
• Desired 10 to 15+ years of combined work experience. A minimum of 5 years of “hands-on” PP&C (Program Planning and Control) to include Cost Estimating, EVM (Earned Value Management), Critical Path Method Scheduling, Risk Management, and PP&C Integration and Assessments.
• Desire a minimum of five (5) years prior NASA, Other US Government, or aerospace experience.
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen and successfully complete a U.S. Government background investigation.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or other related certifications desirable
• Membership with the Project Management Institute (PMI) and/or the College of Performance Management (CPM) a plus.
• Work Environment- Generally an office environment but can involve inside or outside work depending on task.
• Physical Requirements- Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time). May require lifting and carrying up to 10 lbs. (5% of time).
• Equipment and Machines- Standard office equipment (PC, telephone, printer, etc.).
• Attendance- Regular attendance in accordance with established work schedule is critical. Ability to work outside normal schedule and adjust the schedule to meet peak periods and surge requirements when required.
• Other Essential Functions- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation. Grooming and dress must be appropriate
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
Hybrid- Houston, TX (Johnson Space Center)
Must be a U.S. Citizen and successfully complete a U.S. government background investigation.
Notable Perks and Benefits:
Aeyon’s benefit plan year begins on April 1 and ends on March 31. The following list depicts what Aeyon offers its employees.
What can you plan for? Great question, here’s an overview for you!
• Base Salary
• Health Care Coverage (Health, Vision, and Dental)
• 100% Employer paid Life Insurance
• 100% Employer paid Short Term Disability Coverage
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 11 Observed Federal Holidays
• Vision – Seeing is believing!
• Pet Insurance – They’re family too!
• Life/ Disability – If needed
• LifeLock – You are you, and no one should take that away!
• Professional Certification Reimbursement Program (PMP, SHRM, CDFM, ETC…)
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Employee Assistance Program
• … and other additional company offerings!
• All active regular, full-time employees scheduled to work 30 or more hours a week are eligible to enroll in Aeyon’s benefits program.
• Benefits are effective on your date of hire!
Here at Aeyon we believe in creating an environment that fosters a healthy work/ life balance. The typical day consists of a 9-5 Monday-Friday work schedule totaling 40 hours per week, but we do realize that life happens, and things come up. Many of our positions allow some flexibility in the work schedule for unforeseen events so that our employees can maintain a 40-hour work week and still have the opportunity to meet other obligations during the workday.
For most positions at Aeyon, a candidate must have or be able to obtain a company sponsored security clearance. A security clearance is like a background check. It is required for individuals who are hired for US government jobs or any organization that handles information pertaining to national security. The security clearance process ensures your ability to securely access, manage, and protect classified information. Although the security clearance process involves several stages, the key steps to obtaining and maintaining a security clearance are pre-investigation, investigation, adjudication, and reinvestigation.
Being a part of Aeyon means contributing to what matters most in your career and in your community while taking part in rewarding experiences and making a difference. At Aeyon we are committed to supporting initiatives like Wreaths across America, Operation Covert Santa, Children’s National Hospital and so many more! In addition, Aeyon is pleased to announce its annual scholarships to support and encourage dependents of Aeyon employees enrolled in an accredited college or trade/technical school.
We’re committed to fostering a welcoming, respectful, and inclusive environment for every teammate, with great opportunities for professional growth. If you’re excited by the benefits, blown away by all the perks, and inspired by our values and mission, then we are excited to meet you! Applying today is the way to start your Journey as an Aeyon employee.
“Aeyon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Aeyon is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Aeyon are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Aeyon will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”