Aeyon is committed to Integrity, Service, Excellence, and Innovation – Always!
At the very center of Aeyon’s core values is our unwavering commitment to a culture that always focuses on the success of our customers, provides rewarding careers for our employees, and gives back to our communities.
Excellence is at the core of our service delivery model and drives our success. We embrace our obligation to our employees and our communities. We maintain integrity in all that we do for our customers and our corporate selves, and we seek innovation in service to the Country.
Your day-to-day work will include:
Aeyon Consulting provides Audit Review and Financial Reconciliation support to the Marine Corps Payroll Reconciliation Team (MCPRT). Aeyon Consulting is currently seeking qualified candidates to work at the Kansas City, MO, location as a Financial Management Analyst. Daily responsibilities may consist of the following:
In-depth accounting, financial auditing logistics, and administrative support to identify, correct, and recommend solutions to abnormal accounting conditions in the MILPAY Appropriations (1105 and 1108) to include Outstanding Travel Advances (OTA), obligation amounts for the Personal Property Moves/Household Goods Shipments, Outstanding Aged obligations, Unliquidated Obligations, Abnormal Expenses, Unmatched AMC and AMC Pre-Val.
• Analyze, develop, recommend, and advise on technical processes and logistics solutions to correct problem areas and improve customer support.
• Develop and maintain the information management tools, processes, and systems to accurately capture, support, and analyze enterprise financial accounting data required to develop, implement, and continually refine Marine Corps enterprise-level business and financial process improvements.
• Provide required administrative and logistics management and support.
• Ensure the accuracy of Military Personnel payroll execution data.
• Coordinate system/policy changes that support and facilitate the Military Personnel reconciliation process.
• Provide technical assistance to the Finance Branch, Manning Division, Programs and Resources Department (RFM), and other Marine Corps organizational elements that develop and maintain automated financial management applications that impact the Military Pay appropriations.
• Maintain required communications with numerous organizations within the Marine Corps, Department of Navy, and Defense Finance Accounting Service (DFAS)
• Data collection, redaction of data, scanning of crucial supporting documents, and uploading of documentation to audit portals
• Reconciliation of obligations and liquidations within multiple Marine Corps systems
• Answer follow-up questions promptly
• Responsible for maintaining tracking of audit samples that have been addressed, as well as any follow-up that may be provided
• Requires analytical ability and knowledge
• Maintain information with Access Database
• Will be trained in the knowledge of automated accounting systems and subsystems, including accounting procedures and methods used in the recording, retrieval, and correction of accounting information
3 years of work experience without a bachelor's degree.
• Basic knowledge of the Marine Corps Total Force System (MCTFS)
• Basic knowledge of SMARTS, SABRS, CHOOSE
• Requires analytical ability and knowledge
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to employ problem-solving skills
Bachelor’s is preferred
Mandatory: High School Diploma
OnSite, Kansas City,MO
Notable Perks and Benefits:
Aeyon’s benefit plan year begins on April 1 and ends on March 31. The following list depicts what Aeyon offers its employees.
What can you plan for? Great question, here’s an overview for you!
• Base Salary
• Health Care Coverage (Health, Vision, and Dental)
• 100% Employer paid Life Insurance
• 100% Employer paid Short Term Disability Coverage
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 11 Observed Federal Holidays
• Vision – Seeing is believing!
• Pet Insurance – They’re family too!
• Life/ Disability – If needed
• LifeLock – You are you, and no one should take that away!
• Professional Certification Reimbursement Program (PMP, SHRM, CDFM, ETC…)
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Employee Assistance Program
• … and other additional company offerings!
• All active regular, full-time employees scheduled to work 30 or more hours a week are eligible to enroll in Aeyon’s benefits program.
• Benefits are effective on your date of hire!
Here at Aeyon we believe in creating an environment that fosters a healthy work/ life balance. The typical day consists of a 9-5 Monday-Friday work schedule totaling 40 hours per week, but we do realize that life happens, and things come up. Many of our positions allow some flexibility in the work schedule for unforeseen events so that our employees can maintain a 40-hour work week and still have the opportunity to meet other obligations during the workday.
For most positions at Aeyon, a candidate must have or be able to obtain a company sponsored security clearance. A security clearance is like a background check. It is required for individuals who are hired for US government jobs or any organization that handles information pertaining to national security. The security clearance process ensures your ability to securely access, manage, and protect classified information. Although the security clearance process involves several stages, the key steps to obtaining and maintaining a security clearance are pre-investigation, investigation, adjudication, and reinvestigation.
Being a part of Aeyon means contributing to what matters most in your career and in your community while taking part in rewarding experiences and making a difference. At Aeyon we are committed to supporting initiatives like Wreaths across America, Operation Covert Santa, Children’s National Hospital and so many more! In addition, Aeyon is pleased to announce its annual scholarships to support and encourage dependents of Aeyon employees enrolled in an accredited college or trade/technical school.
We’re committed to fostering a welcoming, respectful, and inclusive environment for every teammate, with great opportunities for professional growth. If you’re excited by the benefits, blown away by all the perks, and inspired by our values and mission, then we are excited to meet you! Applying today is the way to start your Journey as an Aeyon employee.
“Aeyon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Aeyon is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Aeyon are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Aeyon will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”